Pages

Formerly Marshall Photography, now just a photo blog. Click here for details.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Eliasen Family/50th Anniversary

My paid sessions are few and far between, but I'm okay with that. God sends them my way in His timing and I'm thankful for the work. Busy Hands keeps me...well, pretty busy, anyways!

But when I do get the chance to do a session, especially for sweet, fun, welcoming family like this group, it makes me fall in love with photography all over again. People like these are why the art and industry keep pulling me back in. I'm not ready to call it quits just yet, but I have decided to limit it to friends and family. Less stress and potential drama that way.

I was contacted by a friend from church, asking me to do a family session for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary. 50 years. That is an amazing feat, these days! Lyle and Barbara Eliasen have an amazing legacy that shines in all the faces of their children and grandchildren. They were such a joy to be around. Their love for each other and their family were apparent and inspiring. I pray Matt and I go that long and longer!

Happy anniversary to this amazing couple! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your family for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always welcome, but please no blog advertisements. Thank you.